We are pleased to welcome the companys Cella Vertriebs GmbH, Kohlmann & Boddem e.K., Szerelvénybolt kft., Torggler Deutschland GmbH, Valdom d.o.o. und die Wertheimer Unternehmensgruppe in our ranks.
IGH is expanding its European network and has grown by 6 "associates" to our current figure of 44 members in 9 countries. Overall the syndicate has gained a further 29 business locations!
The Executive Board and members extend an individual welcome to:
- CELLA Vertriebs GmbH/Germany: a bathroom showroom specialist focussing on high end products in the centre of Munich.
- KOHLMANN & BODDEM/Germany: Old established dealer from Düsseldorf, founded in 1951. Deals primarily in the sanitary ware and installation sectors, offering personal advisory services and maintenance.
- SZERELVENYBOLT Kft./Hungary: A total of 9 business locations strengthen our presence in Hungary. Full-range provider in the technical building systems sector and on the move as a conventional wholesaler. Concentrates on sale of European brand products.
- TORGGLER Deutschland GmbH/Deutschland: A sales and distribution "offshoot" of our member, TORGGLER/Italy, focussing on chemical sanitary ware Warehouse and management in Oberhaching/Bavaria
- VALDOM d.o.o./Serbia: a wholesaler dealing in sanitary ware, installation and heating at 11 locations in Serbia. "Made in Germany" is the emphasis here.
- WERTHEIMER Group/Germany: A market leader in the building materials trade in the Baden area. Is also a full-range supplier in sanitary wares at a total of 6 locations (Wertheimer GmbH, Götz+Moriz GmbH, Maier+Kaufmann GmbH). Contact point for professionals and private customers.
The fact that our growth course has been boosted is a clear vindication of the current strategy and we shall continue this consistent expansion of our personal network. In so doing, we place QUALITY before QUANTITY. As the only non-profit organisation we consider that we are well placed to make future acquisitions, including through EDE, our new cooperation partner.